Friday, July 15, 2011

[News] Emcee Eunjung cries when T-ara gets first place


On the 14th T-ara placed first place on M. net’s M Count Down with its song “Roly Poly.”

T-ara’s Eunjung was emcee of the day and said, “I had to announce first place because I was emcee that day. I couldn’t help but break in tears when I announced the name of my group, T-ara, the top ranking. We’ll definitely work harder to live up to this prize.”

Boram said, “I couldn’t believe that we got first place. I’m so happy.”

Qri added, “I really wanted to be on first place with “Roly Poly,” and I’m so excited that it really came true.”

The song “Roly Poly” is about just what it sounds like. It’s about bouncing back up when things are difficult, never giving up.

T-ara has successfully closed its first show case in Japan and is to release first single on September 5.

Source Nate by Hanna@Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment