Wednesday, July 6, 2011

[Trans] Krystal's Pyeongchang Promotion Message for 2018 Winter Olympics


Hello. This is f(x)'s Krystal.

First of all, I'm really happy that the 2018 Winter Olympics will take place in Pyeongchang.

I first tried figure skating through an entertainment program. As I learned several techniques, such as lifting, I saw and felt a different charm of sports, and so I have more interest in the upcoming winter olympics.

Other than figure skating, I'm glad to be able to see skiing, short track speed skating, and others in Pyeongchang later on. It'll be really nice if people will know more about Pyeongchang and Korea's beauty through this opportunity. Anticipate Pyeongchang's amazing sight! Pyeongchang fighting!


Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: spiceshoe@iheartfx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment