Sunday, June 19, 2011

[MISC] Super Junior Dollar Bills???





So, I found a link from my timeline titled "Dollar Bills- SJ" and opened it. I was shocked seeing the dollar bills, i thought these money will be given to Super Junior (as a present?) then i carefully looked at the dollar bills and laughed at myself realizing those are fake!

Which is funnier is that they replaced the original with SJ members' faces.
Check these...

















Yes these dollar bills are purely edited. I think it will be given to SJ members as a present. I'm just sharing these to you because the idea is unique for a present. Don't you think so?


Credit goes to this blog.
Open the link to know how they do it :)
Sorry for SJ, they can't spend it though.. but these are worth keeping :)

Shared by shaynekay@dkpopnews.net

No comments:

Post a Comment