Sunday, June 12, 2011

[UFO] TOP's replies to fans


{TRANS} [UFO messages] TOP's replies to fans

I like TOP the most <3
- Aiyo…really….? ^^

TOP TOP oppa! Hehe I heard you will have a replies day today hehe. Hurry and reply my message~<3 <3
- There’s no point if I reply too fast though! ^^

Ah…annyeong…I just found out about UFO..ㅠㅠ, Oppa how are you? I hope you reply my message..ㅠㅠ
- Hold on! My message is here! Zang!

It’s so hard to receive a reply from Choi Seunghyun oppa……^^
- That’s because I’m not a cheap man ^^; Sorry

Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Dongsaeng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lalala…I am Sam (refers to his drama)…every time I dream about TOP oppa, I see your eyelashes and you’re always holding a pot of flowers…it’s now midnight and I just remembered..
- Then noona, you’re the flowers in my pot.

Choi Seunghyun ㅠㅠ, aren’t you too handsome? Your noona here is also beautiful and sincere…
- Don’t I look more like a dinosaur ^^

Oppa~Am I pretty?
- Ahh….you’re really pretty.

I believe oppa is thinking about me right now
- Ah! I got caught…?

Source: 18780087@weibo
Translated by: mystifize@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment