Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[Trans] Rookie boy group BOYFRIEND album thanks to...



DONGHYUN

The cool boss Kim Shi Dae who believed and took care of us for a long time, the cold city woman Seo Hyun Joo Director, I am finally having my debut. Thank you!!^^ Sir Kang Hyo for the warm advices, Seung Yeon noona for the helpful words, Mi Jung noona for being together during the hard times and smiles for us, Tong Yeol hyung who is getting more and more cooler, Jung Kwan hyung, Jung Waen hyung, director Yong Duk hyung, Kyu Sang hyung for being in charge of the choreography and had many memories with. I leaner stinging from teacher Name, teacher Jin Young, Will hyung for always worrying and taking care of me, Hyun Ji noona for saying truthful stories and listening to mine, the SISTAR seniors who get prettier day by day, Kwan Taek hyung, Gye Jin hyung, Cheol Hyun who always takes care of our safety. Jo Soo Hyun PD who filmed the cool music video, writer KIm Young Joon for the cool jacket photos, Sir Soo Nam and Sir Deok Soon for the pretty clothes and hard work. Kang Ho Won for the cool hairstyles, teacher Saena who had a hard time with our names, the Red Carper family, teacher Sung Nam who is always worried about us, reporter Eun Jung for taking care of us well, Brave Brothers for writing the really good songs. Thank you Jung Hoon hyung, Ha Won hyung, teacher Ma Boo Seu, for the words which gave me energy and the Brave Family. Mental Index Beast Burger Jae Won hyung, let's watch a movie together, talkative Dong Hyuk hyung. The friends I miss Hyunbin, Soohoon, Donghwan, Byungsoo, Seungho, Tuha hyung, Moogoong hyung, Wonhee hyung, Yoonhong hyung, Hwanee. I also miss the Live Ami family, teacher Tell who told me about the history and rules of music, the colleagues who made a huge hit with their musical in Myungji University Sunho, Yunho, Hanha, Soobin, Chae-eun, Mingyun, fighting anytime! Our members who have a lot of twists and spirit, although I lack a lot thanks for believing and following me, smiling when we are in hard times, let's hold hands and run!! Lastly, the ones I love and have been believing, supporting and waiting for me, my mom, dad, and dongsaeng, work harder and become a happy person, I will make you happy too. I just started now but I will try my best for the people who have worked hard and try to receive love. Boyfriend fighting!!!!!!!!!

KWANGMIN
Thank you to everyone who has helped me and taken time to make me be part of Boyfriend. Our Starship jjang Boss Kim Shi Dae for looking after us and influencing us, director Seo Hyun Joo who has been making lots of decisions for us everyday, Seungyeon noona for the warm advices everyday, the mom-like Mijung noona who helped me come to this stage, cutie Jisun noona, Seran noona, Dongyeol hyung and managers for their hard work because of us till late hours!! Sir Kim kana Hyo, Kwan Taek hyung, Gye Jin hyung, Hyung Seok hyung, Cheol Hyun hyung, and Ilsook noona. The really cool K.Will senior, the SISTAR seniors for giving us lots of help till our debut, the always cool and good looking Sunho hyung, good looking and sensitive Min Gyun, the good dancer and long legged Yunho, the cute and good in english Hanha, Soobin who is good at singing, cute and nice maknae Chae Eun, and teacher Jung Kwan for teaching us the cool dances, teacher Jung Wan for planting the meaning of dance in me, The Poppin Prince teacher Jungmin, teacher Hongrak for teaching me the basics, DQ for making Boyfriend's choreography, and teacher Ma Boo Seu for teaching me rap and the vocal teacher Block Beat's teacher Jinyoung, teacher Yura for teaching me vocals, the teacher for making me improve my Japanese, and Brave Sound's Brave Brothers composer, Chajoon hyung, Hawon hyung, Battle of the stars Sir Soo nam and Sir Deok Soon for making us wear the pretty clothes, Red Carpet's Sir Kang Ho for the hair and make up, Photographer Kim Young Joon for taking the jacket photos prettily, The Tiger producer Jo Soo Hyun PD for filming our cool music video, Jung Hye Mi PD, My friends who I have memories I cannot forget from middle school, Our class 1-6 friends, teacher, principle, Head of department and my lovable mom and dad for taking care of me and I feel sorry, and our house's maknae full of aegyo Hyunmin.. I'm always sorry for not mtaking care of you well, I love you, and I will pay back to my lovely family who has been loving and worrying about me a lot. Boyfriend hwaiting!!



MINWOO

There are so many people to thank one by one but I can't. TT sorry, please understand if you get sad about this!! First of all, thank you to our Starship Boss Kim Shi Dae for believing in us and bringing us here! Director Seo Hyun Joo! You are like our parents, I'm always thankful.. Seungyeon noona for the good words!, Mi Jung noona the board of Starship and like a mother! hehe if noona wasn't here I wouldn't be here either!! And Jisun noona for having a hard time taking care of us, thank you Ilsook noona Saeran noona, and Dongyeol hyung. And our cool reporter Eunjung! Boss Wonmin for always taking us in warmly! Thank you so much.. and our manager, Sir Kanghyo! Kwantaek hyung, Gyejin hyung, Hyungseok hyung, Cheolhyun hyung! You worked hard because of us.. Please take good care of us now on!! Good looking Sunho hyung who is still busily practicing, cutie Yunho and dangsaengs.. let's succeed together!! Teacher DQ Yongduk for being with us since the beginning!! Will you put me in the DQ team later hehe and teacher Jinyoung, teacher Name, teacher Yura!! I will work hard on my singing practices!! Teacher Ma Boo Seu for teaching me rap and writing rap for me!! Teacher Dal Hwan for teaching me acting which I really wanted to do! Teacher Hyungkyu for modern piano lessons, teacher Sungnam for taking care of me a lot! And~ teacher Jaewon! I want to learn dance again!! And K.Will senior for telling us good things and advice all the time, SISTAR seniors!!! Thank you so much and we will soon follow you behind to succeed!! And~~ Composer Brave Brother for writing our song! The really cool Brave Sound family!! PD Jo Soo Hyun for filming Boyfriend's music video and teaser, Hyemi noon!! And writer Kim Young Jun for taking our cool jacket photos! Thank you so much. Sir Soonam for making us wear the pretty clothes! Sir Deok Soon! Jieun noona! Thank you so much hehe Red Carpet's Kang Ho Won for designing our pretty hair!! hehe Saena noona for erasing my dark circles!! Please take good care of me!! And my Seogong School's principle and head department, our class 1's Kwang Jung Ho teacher!! Sorry and thank you.!! And our family.. Mom, dad! You have been through a lot because of me right.? I miss you~!! And our pretty dongsaeng Eunbin! Grandma and grandpa! Thank you relatives for supporting me, I miss you! You know it even though I don't say it right??? And our Boyfriend members…!! Let's release the album for once!! hehe I will become the Minwoo who will be nice and will no deceive you.. Please look out and love me kits! Let's go!!

YOUNGMIN

Firstly, to our boss who cared and worried for us and also our director. And Kim Kang Hyo Manager who gave us lots of strict advice, SeungYeon nuna I like and Mi Jeong nuna who cares so much about us, Cheol Hyeon hyung who always protects us, GyeJin hyung, Kwan Taek hyung, Hyung Seok hyung, Sae Rin noona who always works hard for us, Dong Yeol hyung, Jisun noona who is always worried about us, the newcomer Il Sook noona, and part of family reporter Eun Jung. Teacher Yura making us like and sing music, teacher Hyun Jin, teacher Jinyoung our ife mentor and one who I admire, teacher Yong Deok for making the dances and editing them, teacher Kyu Sang for teaching us more on dance, very thankful towards teacher Jung Kwan for being with us, teacher Jung Hwan for telling us lots of stories and teaching us dance, teacher Jung Min for teaching me Poppin for the first time, teacher Hong Rak for teaching me the basics passionately, teacher Dal Hwan for teaching us how to act and release tension, teacher Sung Nam for teaching us Japanese even though I was a bit lazy. Brave Brothers for writing out title song, Jung Joon hyung for looking after us, and the 'War of Stars' Changkyum hyung, Hawon hyung, Chakun hyung, teacher Ma Bu Seu, round Hanha who works hard every day, Min Kyun who is very shy, the god of leading photographer Kim Young Jun, Sir Kang Ho from Red Carpet and other staff for the pretty and cool hair and makeup, Sir Soonam and Sir Deok Soon for the pretty clothes and noonas~ The friends I think of when I have a hard time Jaeshin, Haneul, Taewoo, Ho-yong, Jongryeol, Sanhyuk, Taeho, Jungmo, Jaehyong, and the friends from the Performance class of Bam Ah Joong, the Bam Ah Joong teachers and performance school teachers, my family and grandmother, grandfather who supports me when I have a hard time, and my mom, dad and clever, cute dongsaeng Hyunmin, to whom I am always sorry towards, thank you so so much. And out Girlfriends~^^ Lastly the fans, thank you and I love you. I will not lose the start and work hard every day.

JUNGMIN

There are lot's who helped and need to be thanked. The Starship family and Boss Kim Shi Dae for helping me who is young and lacks a lot. I am always thankful, thank you. I love you director Seo Hyun Joo>.HYUNSEONG

Firstly to Starship's father Boss Kim Shi Dae for making me become in the cool boyfriend and Starship's mother director Seo Hyun Joo for always working hare for Boyfriend. Sir Kang Hyo, Seungyeon noona, Jisun noona, Ilsook noona for having a hard time fixing our bad habits and moves, and our hard working manager hyungs, Kwan taek hyung, Gyejin hyung, Hyungseok hyung, Cheolhyun hyung having a hard time handing us 6 alone. K.Will hyung for the many good words, Bora noona for participating in our music video, all of the Starship family~ My most previous family, my precious mom and hard working dad for always thinking about me and doing everything for me. Out hyung for worrying and bugged by things, teacher Jungkwan, teacher Junghwan for teaching me dance but also how to be a person, teacher Yongdeok for making the choreography, teacher Name for teaching dance and lifestyle, teacher Chihwan and teacher Jinyoung whom I really like and admire, teacher yang Jae Oong who have lots of energy to me. Representative Woo Hyun jung of Toto and teacher Rock for letting me meet Starship, Jiwon hyung, Kiyoung hyung, janghoon hyung for teaching me dance for the first time, teacher Lee Gyeol for leading me to the road of singing for the first time, My bets Jungwoo, Woobaek, my friends, Sunho and the other practicing busily Yunho, Hanha, Subin, Chaeeun, Minkyun for making me work hard. Sir Soonam for working hard for us to wear pretty clothes, Deoksoon noona, Jieun noona. Sir Kangho and Saena noona for our hairstyles and applying pretty make up on us, Red Carpet people~ Brave Brother for making a good song for our album, War of Stars (Junghoon hyung, Changkyum hyung) composers, Janghoon hyung for looking after us and working hard, Hawon hyung for being the engineer, teacher Ma Bu Seu for the cool chorus, Saeran noona, Dongyeol hyung for always worrying about how cool we should look, reporter Eunjung for all of the good words, Kim Young Jun PD for taking the jack photos prettily, Miyoung noona for the pretty markup, Jo Soo Hyun PD for filming our music video cooly, Jung Hye Min Jo PD, our 5 members who are like my hyungs, Donghyun hyung the leader, Jungmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin, let's all try our best and work hard~!!!!

Translated by : Suniizerlove at B-NATION

No comments:

Post a Comment