Sunday, June 5, 2011

[Trans/Video] Hottest Japan Mobile Comment



Taecyeon: (in Japanese) 1, 2, 3--
All: Hello! This is 2PM!
Taecyeon: This is Taecyeon of 2PM. We had a day off in Japan, so Nichkhun, Junho, and I went to Disneyland together. It was really fun.
Next is...ah! Next time let's all go together to Disneyland!
Chansung: Is that a promise?
Junho: A promise~?
Junsu: Are you promising?
Taecyeon: I'll make good on my promise! Let's go!
Wooyoung: (in Korean) I went shopping for the first time in Harajuku with the members during the tour. I bought gifts for my friends and family.
The weather was good and it was fun since it was different than when I've shopped before.
Nichkhun: For me, Disneyland was fun. Shopping in Harajuku was also fun.
Junho: Disneyland and Harajuku was fun for me as well, but I was glad to meet all of you more than anything else.
Junsu: This time when we came to Japan we traveled from city to city and I was able to eat a lot of different delicious foods.
I especially liked the tsukemen I ate in Tokyo, which I've never tasted before.
Chansung: (in Japanese) I went together with Wooyoung to a hot spring. It was really, super relaxing.




[t/n: tsukemen = noodles served cold with a dipping sauce on the side]

Source: Fishyadc @ youtube
Translated by: dawnjelly @ Wild2Day.org

No comments:

Post a Comment